Thursday, October 4, 2007

Big Sur


Lanterns in the trees.......

Taking a moment after the ceremony...look at the water!
As the sun was going down
This was the view from the wedding location
My cousin Chelsea got married to her long time boyfriend, Jason, on Saturday up in Big Sur. I can't even begin to explain the beauty of this place.
Mike and I drove up on Friday, with no kids! I was wondering what we were going to talk about on a 7 hour drive with no kids to interrupt us! The view was breathtaking. Vineyards, to cows, to rolling hills, elephant seals, deer, whales, and the most amazing view of the coast. There are so many cute towns up the coast of California that I never even knew about. We had plenty to talk about and plan a trip back up the coast with the girls.
Ok.....back to the wedding. Chelsea is a fashion designer/jewelry maker, and has the most amazing flare and taste. The wedding was on a cliff, and I mean cliff. The pictures do not do this place justice. I have never been to a more beautiful wedding in my entire life. The view was amazing, the decor beautiful, and the bride and groom shared the most amazing handwritten vows. We all had such a great time and can't wait to go back up the coast with the girls.
Congratulations to Chelsea and Jason, the most amazing wedding!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Show a picture of the bride and groom. I kinda remember Chelsea from Mariners.

Erin Burns said...

You look fabulous! Isn't is amazing how cleaned up we can get when we want to? - and we have the time - and no little ones hanging on our legs!

Gald you had fun. You and Mike deserve some alone time after your crazy Summer! Miss you!