Saturday, April 25, 2009

PCRF Lemonade Stand






We are walking in the "Reaching for the Cure" race on Sunday, May 3rd. The girls and I do it every year. This year we decided to try to raise money for the cause and have a lemonade stand. The Burns family also helped out. We raised $ 48.00 and the girls, and Wyatt, has so much fun handing out the lemonade and taking the money. I think that the kids learned a valuable lesson in giving to others in need. This is a great cause that is dear to my heart and I love showing my girls how to help others!

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

We had so much fun today! Thanks for making it happen. I love the lessons we are teaching them too.

When we got home and I got to work on Carter's basket of LOVE, both my girls we like "Mom, are you going to put the money we made in there?!" HA!! Too Cute.