Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Crash

Our computer crashed last night! Mike is going to try to fix it when he comes back from Dallas in two weeks. I won't beable to add pictures but I can still keep you all updated.
Mike was home for 24 hours and it was a nice visit. The girls are very confused as to why he has to "live on the airplane in Texas"....Emmy says this everyday. The girls are keeping me busy and tired. I love listening to what they have to say. Reese almost has her second and third tooth.......it's about time because she is 14 months! She is almost walking and loves to eat. We had a slumber party at our good friends the O'Hare's. Kindra's husband, Nick , is an excellent cook and spoiled us with the best food. He even taught Emmy how to make Blueberry Crepes. I wish I could show you the pictures. We are keeping busy until daddy comes home and I go back to teaching. I am so lucky to have been able to have such a fun summer with my family. Erin posted a great song on her blog and it is very true. You may not have a lot, but be proud of the house you made. I am proud of the house the Mike and I have made for our girls!

1 comment:

Erin Burns said...

I want Blueberry crepes too!!
You should be proud of the house you and Mike have built. It's full of love and fun!
Our Daddy just started back to football - so let's get together and play with our girls!