Thursday, August 30, 2007

Welcome Home Captain Daddy



We are so glad to have daddy back at home. He came home from Texas on Tuesday, just in time for me to go back to work! The girls and I made a sign for him and put it on the garage. He said he felt like he was on a high school football team. We has so much fun making the sign, even if Reese wanted to eat the paint. She got more paint on her than on the paper. Mike is almost finished with everything and will be an official "Captain Walker" flying in the left seat!
Life is better for me know because I am no longer a single mom! I have some sanity now. I will keep you posted on our crazy lives.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Yay, he's home!! Congrats to him. What airline should I fly now??

Erin Burns said...

Very cute sign. Who's happier Daddy's home - the girls, or YOU!? Glad you got your sanity back just in time to lose it at work with 30 grade schoolers!