Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Emmyisms


We were in the car talking about what we are thankful for.
Me: What are you thankful for?
E: I am thankful for mommy, daddy, and Reese.
Me: I am thankful for Emmy, Reese, and daddy.
E: I am thankful for the world that God made.
R: I am thankful for the world that Santa made.
E: Silly Reese, Santa did not make the world, God made the world and he made Santa. Santa makes the toys!
Too cute Emmy Girl! I love you so much and love how you interpret the world around you. I am thankful today for many things, one is being a mom!

2 comments:

Erin Burns said...

Very cute!
Last night I was tucking Molly into bed - going to sleep is a struggle for her - and I said "Remember, God is watching you!"
And she said "I know! And Santa too!"

Allison McKibbin said...

She looks SO cute! I feel like this is the only time I get to see them-you need to come over...Riley wants to play with the girls!