Tuesday, November 11, 2008

From the mouths of Babes!


I love listening to my girls have conversations. We had a sleep over last night with Grace. They were all playing in the room and I heard Emmy tell Grace, "When my dad is gone, he told me I am the boss, okay Grace"!? Classic line from her because she thinks she IS the boss!

We were eating dinner tonight and Reese was dringkig from a Trader Joe's kid water bottle and Emmy asked me "Why does Reese put body wash in her water bottles?" It took me a while to figure out what she meant. Reese BACK WASHES when she drinks and Emmy thought we said BODY WASH! These are the moments I cherish, even if my husband won't be home for 3 more weeks :(!!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I love stories like those. And what a cute picture!

Whoa, is your husband training? I feel your pain, Brooke.