Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blanket


My girls each have a "security" object. Emmy has pink bear and Reese has a pink silky blanket.
She takes is everywhere and sleeps with it every night. Well................yesterday we were out to lunch with our friends Nicholas and Kindra and we lost the blanket. I had the girls loaded in the car and began looking for it because Reese was calling for it. I began to panic, it was no where to be found. I retraced our steps and called the store we went to. With no luck, we did no find the blanket. I immediately started to panic.......bed time, nap time, crying times, no pink blanket. What were we gong to do. I called stores and my mom looked at 3 stores, no pink silky blankets. They have other colors and styles, but that won't do. I began to look on line, and I found one similar to hers at the Right Start. I wish my girls like pacifiers, they would be so easy to replace! Here is the last picture taken with Reese and her blanket. I hope the new one fills the void, or the Walker family is going to be sad!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

brooke-that makes me so sad. i hope you can find it or something like it. it looks like a barefoot dreams blanket, soft on the inside, silky around the edges? would that work? they're everwhere... i've seen them most recently at bassinets and blueberries.

Joanna said...

How is it going so far without it?

I was devastated when I accidently left my blue-blanky at a hotel...when I was thirteen!