Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Day of School


Miss Lauren and Emmy

Today was Emmy's first day of school at Joyful Noises (love the name!) Emmy was very excited as we were driving in the car to school. I was the one who was sad, excited, nervous, and shed a few tears. I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up. Her teachers name is Miss Lauren. She is very caring and nice. Emmy said goodbye and ran off to play with play-doh. I went off to a parent orientation to learn about the rules of the school. I know that I can't be late or it is $1.00 a minute if you are past 12:00! I am excited for her because she is having fun, learning, and making new friends. This new chapter of her life is exciting, even if it is a little sad for us!

2 comments:

Erin Burns said...

you had a busy day blogging!! Love all the pictures. Looks like Emmy loves school - so that should make it a little easier on you :)

Joanna said...

Congratulations on this monumentous event. You are officially a parent of a child-in-school.