Sunday, September 9, 2007

WHY???


I know that kids love to ask why, but I did not realize how many times a day Emmy would be asking me.
Emmy: Why is the trash, trash? Why do you have green eyes? Who makes food? How do they make food? Why do we have hair and why is it called hair? Why does it rain? Why do you have two rings on your finger and on your toes? Why do you have to work? Why do I have school? How come the moon is not out tonight?
Mommy: Well Emmy................................................. I sometimes just laugh and think how wonderful it is to be a child and wonder "why" about the simplest things! I try to answer her "whys" the best way that I can!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

hahaha... love it.

Joanna said...

Those are tough questions! But they made me laugh.

Erin Burns said...

I love this post. So true for any mommy of a toddler. Sometimes I feel guilty for making things up!