Monday, November 5, 2007

Give me Patience.......PLEASE!

My patience is running thin, and I mean thin. My girls are so demanding right now and I don't have much patience left to keep up with them. Emmy needs this, this, and this, as Reese needs that, that, and more that! Reese must love to hear herself cry....that is all she does these days. I have found myself leaving the room, trying to calm down before I walk in to see what she needs. She is getting teeth, and it is no fun. Emmy is having poop issues and is scared to go on the toilet. She was potty trained and now.....this. The time change is not helping out the girls either!I guess this is what motherhood is about. Ups and downs and in between! God can only give you as much as you can handle, so they say.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

OMG, Whitney too!! It feels like she is crying all the time for no good reason! She cries LOUD too. Jeff and I are looking at each other regularly, thinking "What the heck??"

Time change sucks too. Whitney has been waking up CRYING at 6:00!