Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad


Happy Birthday to my dad! My dad is an amazing man. He is a wonderful husband, father, and grandfather. He is a hard working man who has taught me a lot about life. He taught me how to never give up when you put your mind to something. I learned to love my work and and be a hard worker, even if nobody else notices. He looks like a big tough guy, but deep down, he is a big teddy bear. He would give anyone he knows the shirt off his back. When someone needs help, they call on him. I hope that your birthday is more than you expect, because you deserve it. My girls adore you and love to get cookies from you when they come over. I hope your 56 holes of golf made you feel as young as you look! We love you dad/grandfather! You have taught me more than you will ever know!

No comments: