Friday, November 23, 2007

Marshmallow Pizza

This was too cute, so I have to share. I only grocery shop at Trader Joe's and the fruit stand. My kids go with me and so they are used to see things at those places. I had to venture out to Ralphs for some things for Thanksgiving that they did not have at Trader Joe's. The first exciting difference was the carts....they have ones with cars. We run to get the last car cart and load the girls in. I am pushing this cart, which is not easy, and trying to find the isle with the frosting. I finally find it and Emmy spots the marshmallows. "Wow mommy, they have marshmallows here!" I explained to her that they are used for baking around the holiday time. She then tells me that they have "Marshmallow pizza at this store". I looked up and looked at the marshmallows were in a display with the sweet potato pie recipe. It was in a round dish and the marshmallows were melted like cheese. I laughed and a lady shopping also laughed. It did look like a pizza with marshmallows on it! They loved Ralphs. There were balloons, toys, and so many colorful food items to point and look at. I never realized how much stuff they have at the "regular" market. I learned that I love Trader Joe's more and more because I know where everything is and I save a FORTUNE by going there!